We are always open to discuss potential business investments. Lifco requires two things from an investment:
- It should generate growth with good profitability or answer to a strategic need
- The risk Lifco has to carry on should be limited
Businesses we will consider to invest in should meet all or parts of these criteria:
- Stable operations
- Leader in its market niche
- An attractive position in the value chain with independence from single suppliers or customers
- No or limited exposure to technology risks
- Documented profitability
New holdings keep their independence
Our susidiaries have a high degree of independence. We believe that this is a foundation for the nurturing of an entrepreneurial spirit. As long-term owners, we basically never sell a company. Our businesses stay independent and decisions are taken by local management. We do not impose synergies or integration and we are proud of the fact that we have never moved a business to another place. We believe in incremental and continous development and do not look for big shake-outs. Our culture is based on simplicity, common sense and minimised bureaucracy. Our managers and employees are also long-term and tend to stay forever which we believe is good for the businesses.
Contact us with your ideas
If you want to discuss a potential investment case do not hesitate to contact us.