We are always open to discuss potential business investments. Lifco requires two things from an investment:
- It should generate growth with good profitability or answer to a strategic need
- The risk Lifco has to carry on should be limited
Businesses we will consider to invest in should meet all or parts of these criteria:
- Stable operations
- Leader in its market niche
- An attractive position in the value chain with independence from single suppliers or customers
- No or limited exposure to technology risks
- Documented profitability
New holdings keep their independence
Our subsidiaries have a high degree of independence. We believe that this is a foundation for the nurturing of an entrepreneurial spirit. Subsidiaries will keep their unique corporate cultures. They can also stick to the working methods that have been shaped to meet their specific market needs.
Contact us with your ideas
If you want to discuss a potential investment case do not hesitate to contact us.